Rules & Price
Please read and understand the rules before you buy your ticket.
Anyone breaking the rules will be asked to leave and NO refund will be given.
- Tickets to be paid for before you start fishing.
- After unloading, cars to be moved to the car park.
- Please use the toilets provided and keep them clean.
- All litter to be taken away with you.
- No fires.
- Please keep the gates closed at all times.
- You must have an Environmental Agency (EA) rod licence.
- Barbless hooks for small fish.
- Micro barb hooks when fishing for Carp.
- Unhooking mats MUST be used.
- Landing nets must be used and air dried before arrival.
- Fishing from designated swims only.
- No keep nets or carp sacks.
- Leaders can be no longer than 1 meter.
- No nuts.
- No violent or aggressive behaviour.
- Please be respectful to other anglers when fishing, only fish water that belongs to your swim.
- No moving fish.
- No Dogs.
- No Bait boats.
Beware of deep water, electric fence and overhead cables.
First Aid kit on site in the office.
No responsibility can be taken for personal belongings and vehicles parked on site.
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Front and Middle Pleasure Lakes:
2 Rods Only – £5/Day. 8.30am – 7pm
£10/24 hours (Night Fishing).
Anglers Night Fishing Need to Arrive Before 7.30pm.
3 Rods for Season Ticket Holders Only.
Ask Bailiff for Details.
All Fishing Day Tickets Need to Be Packed Up by 7pm.
Season tickets available for both lakes, call for details.